Thursday, September 24, 2009

Utah SUCKS

After a month of being at my mom's house in Washington, I'm now back in Utah. Ask me if I'm thrilled and I'll laugh in your face. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we weren't living in this part of the valley where there's a ginormous Hispanic community. I feel like i'm in Mexico sometimes. I actually had a cashier give me my total in Spanish tonight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist. I wouldn't mind it all so much if they at least spoke English. I also wouldn't mind it all if it didn't seem like gang related crime didn't seem to follow them around.
ANYways, aside from the mostly Hispanic community I live in, Utah sucks because it's too noisy. It was so quiet at my mom's house. I liked that a lot. I hear sirens daily here and stupid motorcyclists zooming by as loud as they can. Plus I live a block from the high school so the idiots walk past my house everyday. My poor dog has a bark collar on because otherwise he'd never shut up. People are a little different here too. They're not as friendly or laid back. It's funny, I'd never have thought I'd miss living in a small town like my mom's.

On a completely different note, I had my second appointment with my psychiatrist tonight. It went good and he agreed to keep me on 100mg of Pristiq a day. (yay!) I like this drug. It took a while to kick in, but that might have been in part because I was suffering from the withdrawal of the Celexa. So far I think I have a bit more energy, I'm less prone to irritability, and I can think clearer. Hopefully it'll continue to be a good drug for me.

And lastly:

Dear asshole,
I hate you. I still can't figure out WHY you flipped ME off. You're the complete idiot who merged onto the freeway into my lane when there was no one in the right lane and I was obviously going faster than you. I only sat on your ass because I assumed you would get into the right lane and let me pass. But you were still being stupid and didn't get over, so I passed you and you flipped ME off. I have a news flash for you, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. YOU DID JACKASS! I sincerely hope you crash and burn in hell.
Signed,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...