Thursday, October 1, 2009

Having A Bad Day?

No, more like having a bad life.

I smashed two of my toes into the couch today. It hurt like hell. I think I scared my little boy because I was yelling from the pain. But he got over it. A lot faster than I got over the pain. They still hurt.

I hate having a dog. Especially such a giant monstrosity such as ours (German Shepherd, Black Lab mix). And to think, my husband wants a bull mastiff! I had to spend $150 on him today so he'd have a nice warm(ish), dry house to live in this winter. I got 30% off though because the vent on the top was broken and it was the only one they had. So that was nice. It wouldn't fit in my car though. At least not until I moved my son's car seat to the front passenger seat (a big no-no when you have airbags) so I could fold the back seats down to make room. That's how big the stupid thing is.

I texted my best friend and asked her what kind of coffee a newbie should get. I love her. She was nice enough to answer me without asking questions. 'Course, I still explained, but it was nice that she didn't ask. Anyways, I ended up getting a yummy burrito (for free!) and Pina Colada at Cafe Rio instead. I'll still keep her advice in mind though.

I decided to keep my son awake all day with NO nap so that he'd be ready to go to bed before 9pm tonight. It worked! It was really frustrating at times though because of his whining and crying and constantly wanting me for no reason. But, two hours after I put him down, he's quiet as a mouse in his room. Yay!

I started a puzzle with my friend's kid last night. I forget how much I like doing puzzles. So now it's sitting on what was originally supposed to be my puzzle table. The edges are done and I have a little bit of the top filled in. Maybe I'll actually finish it this weekend.

Tomorrow I have to get up early to pick up another friend's daughter and take her to the airport. I think I might stop by the yummy donut shop in the city 'on my way home'. Ok, it's not really on my way home, but they're worth it! Never thought I'd love a strawberry icing donut so much. Tomorrow is also General Conference. Whoopie doo. I won't be listening. I'm fed up and tired. I know there is a God and I know this church is true.....but I don't believe either wants to help me.

I wish I could die, or go into a coma, or just not exist anymore, but I can't. Stupid life. Stupid brain. Stupid disease.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...